An unique opportunity to work in a small yet extremely talented team and build a software from zero: using cutting edge and hip technologies, frameworks, and tools. You will work on innovative projects from the day one.
We value design and incorporate it from the very start of the product process through post-launch iteration.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Translating product goals into designs that solve our users’ challenges
- Delivering ready-to-build UI specs/assets
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously
- source libraries used for a better development environment
- Application, Web and Desktop application design
- Proficiency with HTML/CSS
- Proficiency Photoshop/ Illustrator/Sketch
- Animation Skills: Quarz composer origami (Optional)
- Familiarity with XCode (Optional)
- Familiarity with Unix-family systems and command-line life, including common development tools (e.g. Git)
You have to have:
- Hunger to constantly learn new technologies
- Be up to date with the industry trends
- Crisp communication skills - the ability to advocate complex messages in clear fashion
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted environment
- A love for collaboration as well as the capability to run on your own
- Unsurpassed attention to detail in both visual and interaction edge cases
- Ability to design for mobile & web
- Junior: 0-3 years software engineering work experience
- Senior: +3 years software engineering work experience
- Minimum: BSc in Computer Science/ Engineering background / Maths / Physics or equivalent.
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Beer fridge & stocked kitchen.
Please send us your CV/Github/Dribble/Behance on: email@example.com
Other jobs: Front-end Developer Scala Developer