An unique opportunity to work in a small yet extremely talented team and build a software from zero: using cutting edge and hip technologies, frameworks, and tools. You will work on innovative projects from the day one.
If you love to create amazing products that delight users this is the perfect job for you. Your role at would be to lead charge of all things web and Mobile. Broadly, it would involve creating web and Mobile based user interfaces, analytic dashboards and a revamped based interface both for external and internal users.
HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- CSS, HTML and JS (Angular,React, Jquery)
- A strong portfolio showing experience for web and mobile web standards
- Familiarity with tools and methods used for building software such as Git and other open
- source libraries used for a better development environment
- Desire to be do things better and the passion to change the status quo is a must
- A keen eye for design is a plus
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS:
- UI/UX Design
- Photoshop/ Illustrator/Sketch
- Animation Skills: Quarz composer origami (Optional)
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Junior: 0-3 years software engineering work experience
- Senior: +3 years software engineering work experience
- Minimum: BSc in Computer Science/ Engineering background / Maths / Physics or equivalent.
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Beer fridge & stocked kitchen.
Please send us your CV/Github/Dribble/Behance/Personal Web-page on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other jobs: Scala Developer UI/UX and Product Designer