An unique opportunity to work in a small yet extremely talented team and build a software from zero: using cutting edge and hip technologies, frameworks, and tools. You will work on innovative projects from the day one.
As part of a small team, you’ll be involved in the entire product lifecycle from conception to prototyping to development to launch. You’ll have the freedom to make key product decisions and be given significant product ownership. We believe in Agile, short release cycles and quick iterations. We work hard and move fast in an organised chaos; but you’ll have fun and have a big influence on the success of the company.
HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- DevOps (Optional)
- Java (Optional)
- HTTP, REST, JSON
- Experience in Concurrent programming
- Functional programming
- Microservice programming
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE THESE SKILLS:
- A github account with some cool projects in it
- No SQL: Couchbase
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
- Junior: 0-3 years software engineering work experience
- Senior: +3 years software engineering work experience
- Minimum: BSc in Computer Science/ Engineering background /Maths / Physics or equivalent
- Stock options
- Unrestricted holiday policy & work from home days
- Flexible working hours
- Top of the range equipment budget
- Beer fridge & stocked kitchen.
Please send us your CV and Github on: email@example.com
Other jobs: Front-end DeveloperUI/UX and Product Designer